Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, smokey seafood chowder. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Smokey Seafood Chowder is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Smokey Seafood Chowder is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have smokey seafood chowder using 17 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Smokey Seafood Chowder:
- Prepare Chopped clams and juice
- Take Package of lump crab meat
- Take Potato diced
- Get Cream corn
- Get Shallot chopped
- Prepare Diced celery
- Prepare Of prosciutto diced and crispy
- Make ready Builion
- Take Hot sauce
- Get Worcestershire
- Take Salt to taste
- Make ready Old bay season to taste
- Make ready Olive oil
- Make ready Flour
- Prepare Cream dairy or substitute
- Make ready Wine.. For drinking.
- Get Smoked paprika
Steps to make Smokey Seafood Chowder:
- First crack open some wine, pour a glass, and relax.. Cooking is fun!
- In a pot heat up oil and add diced potato, and shallot. Stir in celery and flour. Add about five cups water. Enuff to fully cover vegetables. Simmer on medium…add spices. In a pan sauté the thin slices of pork or bacon, until crispy. Add the bacon to the chowder. Add clam juice, can of cream corn. And milk. When it starts to get thick and potatoes are soft add clams and crab. Season to taste and enjoy!
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food smokey seafood chowder recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!