Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, my garlic prawns and salt & pepper chips also salad. 😉. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
My Garlic Prawns and Salt & Pepper Chips also Salad. 😉 is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. My Garlic Prawns and Salt & Pepper Chips also Salad. 😉 is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have my garlic prawns and salt & pepper chips also salad. 😉 using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make My Garlic Prawns and Salt & Pepper Chips also Salad. 😉:
- Prepare 2 Cups Uncooked king prawns
- Prepare 1 tbls Butter
- Make ready 4 Asparagus stems
- Make ready 1 little lettuce
- Prepare 2 small plum Tomatoes sliced in half
- Take 4 slices Cucumber
- Make ready Deep veg oil to fry chips
- Make ready 1/4 of large onion diced
- Prepare 1 tbls Salt n pepper seasoning
Steps to make My Garlic Prawns and Salt & Pepper Chips also Salad. 😉:
- Heat up the butter with the Garlic paste. Add the uncooked prawns and fry for about 2 minutes take off and set aside
- Add more butter and garlic and add the Asparagus fry for 3-4 minutes turning over the Asparagus.
- Deep fry the Chips for about 5 minutes or until cooked. Add the diced onion to the frying pan and add 2 tbls Salt n pepper seasoning and a little dried chilli flakes then heat up add 1 tbls of the deep frying oil. Then add the onion and drained chips. Fry for 3 minutes then add to serving plate.
- Add the salad to the plate also then the tomato and asparagus and then the Prawns on top of the lettuce.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food my garlic prawns and salt & pepper chips also salad. 😉 recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!